Ten Tips to a Successful Interview
- Be punctual. Arrive at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled time.
- Shake hands with the interviewer. Be sure, it is a firm handshake.
- Courteously introduce yourself.
- If you have to wait, read as much as you can about the company.
- Be a good listener.
- Look confident. Body interest-can show your interest.
- Smile, nod, etc. Nonverbal communications.
- Be prepared. Know about the company and have a few questions in your mind to ask the interviewer.
- Thank the interviewer.
- Write a thank-you letter to the interviewer. If more than one person, write all.