Be a Titan!
It’s immersing yourself into the superior education and experiences that Albany Technical College has to offer each and every student. From the classroom instruction and hands-on labs, you will become a strong Titan warrior ready to enter into the workplace armed with knowledge and skills to be the best you can be. And, while you’re here, spend some time on the courts with our Titans and Lady Titans teams as they lead us to victory every season. Albany Technical College... Be a Titan... Be successful!
SPRING 2018 ENROLLMENT DAYS
Get Your Application Fee Waived!
Apply in person and have your application fee waived November 18th- December 18th.
Admissions will be open on the following Saturdays:
- November 18, 2017 | 9am - 3pm
- December 2, 2017 | 9am - 3pm
- December 16, 2017 | 9am - 3pm
ACCUPLACER Testing Times
Accuplacer Testing times are 9:00AM and 12:00PM. Call (229) 430.2709 or (229) 430.3580 to schedule a testing appointment.
Financial Aid Informative Session
An overview of the Financial Aid process and FAFSA Application assistance will be provided on Saturday November 18th at 10:00AM.
Academic Advising & Registration
Register for spring classes (Classes begin January 8th). Register early to avoid late registration fee which starts Dec.21st
To expedite the enrollment process, bring with you:
- Proof of lawful presence (Government Issued Driver’s License or ID)
- Official High School transcript or GED scores (if applicable)
- Official College transcript from all colleges previously attended (can be sent electronic and requested in advance)
- Plan to take the ACCUPLACER exam or provide SAT, ACT, COMPASS or ACCUPLACER scores (within five years)
- FSA ID (if already created)
- 2015 W2, Tax Transcript or Tax Return
- Next >>