The Career Services Office provides training support for workforce development that prepares students for employment, improves their life skills and advances their personal growth.
The following services are provided by the Career Development Center:
- Career skills assessments
- Career portfolio development
- Resume writing assistance and critiquing for career-related activities
- Internship and co-op opportunities
- Job listings for full-time and part-time jobs
- Career fairs
- Employability skills workshops and seminars
- Research on graduate and employer satisfaction
- Employment referrals
- On-site recruitment opportunities to employers.
Career Development Center Staff
Associate Vice President of Career Services
Career Services Specialist
Location and Hours of Operation
Career Development Center
Walk-ins are welcome from 8am to 5pm Monday through Thursday and 8am to 4pm on Friday. Appointments are available if needed.
To schedule an appointment, please contact Judy Jimmerson at 229.430.3514, Julie Pettway at 229.430.0516 or Kimberly Haywood at 229.430.3939.
Check out Career Services' board on Albany Technical College's Pinterest!
- Next >>