Appeal of Transferability of Course Equivalencies

Students who wish to appeal the evaluation of transfer credit may do so through the Office of the Vice President of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management. When making an appeal, students must be prepared to provide supporting documentation (e.g., course syllabus, course description, transfer institution’s catalog).