Applicants to ATC who have been previously enrolled at a post-secondary institution will be considered for admission under the following criteria:
1. Applicants who are in good standing at their previous institution may be accepted in good standing.
2. Applicants who are on academic probation at their previous institution may be accepted only on academic probation.
3. Applicants who are on academic or disciplinary suspension will not be accepted unless they have satisfied the conditions of their suspension and are eligible for re-admission into their former college.
Applicants for transfer admission must submit the following to the Admissions Office:
1. Application for Admissions and a $25.00 non-refundable fee;
2. Official transcript(s) from each post-secondary institution attended;
3. Official high school transcript;
4. SAT, ACT or other nationally recognized admissions entrance exam scores, as applicable.
If scores are not available, a student should report when scheduled for the admissions entrance exam.
Notice and Responsibilities Regarding this Catalog
The purpose of this catalog/handbook is to provide general information. It should not be construed as the basis of a contract between students and Albany Technical College (ATC). While the provisions of this catalog/handbook will ordinarily be applied as stated, ATC reserves the right to change any provisions listed without notice. Such changes may include entrance requirements and admissions procedures, courses, and programs of study, academic requirements for graduation, fees and charges, financial aid, rules and regulations and the College calendar. It is the student’s responsibility to keep informed of all changes including academic requirements for graduation.