IT’S TIME TO TEACH
Become an Albany Technical College Nursing Instructor
and help Lead the Next Generation of Nurses!
POSITIONS AVAILABLEAPPLY - Instructor for Associate of Science in Nursing
- Higher than Average Salary (mid $80k)
- Reduced Cost of Living Area
- Job Security Doing Something You Love
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes:
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Long Term Care
- FSA (Health Care & Dependent Care)
- Path 2 College Savings (529 plan)
- Credit Unions
- Georgia United Credit Union
- Atlanta Postal Credit Union
- Sothern Credit Union
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Discount Program on Attractions, Auto and Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Shopping, Technology and Wireless and more.
- ASK ABOUT RELOCATION COMPENSATION! Up to $10,000 and must live over a 50 mile radius from Albany Technical College. Call (229) 430.1702
The Albany Technical College Nursing Program is proud to be an eligible institution for the Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program! We are excited to offer this amazing opportunity to our faculty and students to help pay up to 85% of their unpaid nursing education debt. This is a great way to reward and recognize the hard work our faculty and students have done to become nurses. We encourage everyone to take advantage of this amazing opportunity and reap the benefits of the Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program!
- The purpose of the Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program (Nurse Corps LRP) is to assist in the recruitment and retention of professional Registered Nurses (RNs), including Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs), in return for a commitment to work at eligible health care facilities with a critical shortage of nurses or serve as nurse faculty in eligible schools of nursing.