The Economic Development Division is a Test Location for the ACT Test. Test dates and registration information can be found at the ACT website, www.act.org.
Comira is a full service testing company for licensure, certification, assessment and educational testing programs. Comira provides expertise throughout the entire testing lifecycle, including test development, computer based testing and result management.
A few of the exams currently being offered are listed below. New exams are added regularly! Please check back often for additional exams.
- Information Technology Exam
Leading licensure, certification and assessment programs around the world depend on Pearson VUE to implement innovative, high-stakes computer-based testing solutions that enhance the performance, reliability and security of their testing programs.
- American Culinary Federation
- Board of Chiropractic Examiners (BCE)
- Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED)
- National Center for Aerospace and Transportation Technologies (NCATT)
- National Certification Council for Activity Professionals (NCCAP)
- National Coalition of Estheticians (NCEA)
- National Exercise Trainers Association (NETA)
- Professional Association of Health Care Office Management (PAHCOM)
- Radiology Coding Certification Exam (RCCB)
- Radiant Panel Association (RPA)
- Society of Professional Asset-Managers and Record Keepers (SPARK)