Commonly Asked Student Questions
Click here to download a copy of the Registration Navigation Guide handout.
- Be at least 16 years of age. Several programs have a higher age requirement.
- Submit an application for admissions online or download an application form fill it out.
- $25 nonrefundable application fee deferred to student's financial aid with applicant's consent.
- Submit verification of Lawful Presence in the United States and GA Residency.
- Contact the Testing Center to schedule an appointment to take the ACCUPLACER placement exam
- If you have taken the ACCUPLACER, COMPASS, ASSET, SAT, or ACT tests you can submit the results to the admissions office. (Tests must be 5 years old or less).
- Submit your official high school or GED transcripts. Transcripts must be sealed and have your date of graduation in order to be considered official. If you are currently in high school, please note the date of expected graduation on the application; upon graduating please have your counselor mail us your final high school transcript.
- Submit official college transcript(s) if applicable.