- Fill out the EMAIL SIGNATURE CREATOR FORM below.
- Click the Create Signature button.
- After clicking this button your email signature will be created and displayed under the form.
- Your signature will be automatically copied to your computer’s clipboard and is ready for use in STEP 3.
- Open your Outlook application and paste your signature in the signature area.
PLEASE NOTE: There are two ways of accessing Outlook.
Outlook Office 365 Online
- Sign in to Okta and choose Office 365 Outlook.
- Go to Settings
- Choose View all Outlook settings > Compose and reply.
- Under Email signature, paste your email signature into that area.
- If you want your signature to appear at the bottom of all new email messages that you compose, select the Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose check box.
- If you want your signature to appear on messages that you forward or reply to, select the Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to check box.
- If you don’t select these options, you can manually add your signature to a selected message. For details, see Manually add your signature to a new message below.
- Select Save when you're done.
Outlook Desktop Program (Windows)
- On the Home tab, select New Email.
- Select the Message tab.
- In the Include group, select Signature, and then choose Signatures.
- Under Choose default signature, in the E-mail account list, select an email account to associate with the signature.
- Under Select signature to edit, select New and type a name for the signature.
- Under Edit signature, type the signature that you want to use and select OK.