Everyone needs a GED® or high school equivalency to make a living wage. Albany Technical College can help with Joint Enrollment.
In today’s world, you are required to have a certain level of education. You can joint enroll in a program of interest while you work towards a GED®/High School Equivalency.
- Contact Adult Education
Start by contacting Sandra Sutton in the Adult Education Department for enrollment information at 229.430.7881 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose a Program of Interest
Choose from 39 programs listed below.
- See Admissions to Apply
Now that you have contacted adult education and decided on a program of interest, contact Admissions at email@example.com or call 229.430.3573.
- Apply for Financial Aid
Upon completion of the admissions process, the next step is to apply for financial aid. You may be eligible for two types of financial aid, HOPE Grant and Pell Grant. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 229.430.6159.
- Register for Classes
You have satisfied steps one through four as listed above, now it is time to register for classes so you can get started with a new career and make a living wage. Contact Kennosha Hawkins at email@example.com or 229.430.6164 to register.
For additional information about Joint Enrollment options, call Adult Education at 229.430.7881.
Students must be jointly enrolled and successfully earn a GED®/High School Equivalency in order to graduate from an ATC program.
39 Programs of Interest to choose from:
- Business Healthcare Technology
- Business Management
- Business Technology
- Marketing Management
Computers & Engineering
- Computer Programming
- Computer Support Specialist
- Design & Media Production Technology
- Electronics Technology
- Engineering Graphics
- Networking Specialist
Construction & Manufacturing
- Air Conditioning Technology
- Building Maintenance
- Carpentry NCCER
- Electrical Construction
- Industrial Electrical Technology
- Masonry NCCER
- Mechatronics Technology
- Plumbing NCCER
- Welding & Joining Technology
- Health Information Coding
- Medical Assisting
- Nurse Aide
- Pharmacy Technology
Logistics & Operations
- Business Logistics Management
- Industrial Operations Technician
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Culinary Arts
- Early Childhood Care and Education
- Environmental Horticulture
- Hotel, Restaurant & Tourism Management
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Fire Science Technology
- Professional Firefighter
- Auto Collision Repair Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Diesel Equipment Technology