Fall 2022 Graduation Ceremony
Tuesday, November 29, 2022 | 7:00 PM | Albany Civic Center
Graduates, please arrive at 6:00 p.m. for lining up.
The largest venue south of Atlanta boasting over 10,000 seats. The space is flexible and can be conformed to accomplish a variety of configurations.
In taking part of the Graduation Ceremony, all participants and their guests must abide by the Center’s Health Safety and Security Protocols. For information on complex policies, please visit http://www.flintriverentertainmentcomplex.com/complex-policies.
Graduation Rehearsal: Day of Graduation from 11AM-12PM
Rehearsal will be held from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. the day of graduation at the Albany Civic Center (Casual attire). Please arrange to stay for the entire rehearsal. It is mandatory that you attend graduation rehearsal. If you do not attend, you will not be allowed to march in the ceremony.
Cap and Gown
Graduation regalia is required for all student participating in the graduation ceremony. Please press your gown using the low heat setting on your iron.
- LADIES: wear a dark dress, skirt, or dress pants and dark blouse.
- MEN: wear dark slacks and a white shirt
- All Graduates must wear black or navy colored dress shoes (NO JEANS, TENNIS SHOES, or BOOTS are permitted for the ceremony)
Please do NOT decorate your Cap or Gown! You will not be allowed to participate in the ceremony if you add ANY sparkles, glitter, decorations, embellishments, etc. to your Cap and/or Gown. Also, you will not be allowed to participate in the ceremony if you wear any cords and/or stoles that have not been provided by an Albany Technical College club/organization. Graduates are only allowed to wear cords, and/or honor stoles provided by Albany Technical College.
Graduates only receive ONE free cap and gown during their ATC tenure. Students that graduate multiple times must purchase additional graduation regalia if needed.
Special Accommodations or Assistance
Please contact Special Needs and Disabilities Director, Ms. Regina Watts, at (229) 430-2854 at least two weeks before the graduation commencement to request for special accommodations. Examples are Accessible Ramps, Interpreter, Braille or any other need.
1. Verify your student information through BannerWeb
2. Update your contact information
3. Meet all requirements to graduate
- Apply and had been accepted into the program you intend to graduate from.
- Satisfactorily complete all curriculum graduation requirements with the appropriate GPA.
- Complete a minimum of 25% of their program courses with ATC courses.
- Your high school/GED transcript and college transcript (if applicable) must be on file with the Office of Admissions
- All financial obligations or responsibilities (library fines, parking fines, financial balances, etc.) must be settled.
4. Fill out the Graduation Application Form and submit payment
- Complete all steps listed on the Graduation Application
- Fill out and submit the Graduation Application Form to the Registrar’s Office based on when you are sitting in your last semester of class
Last Semester of Classes Graduation Ceremony Spring Semester Spring Graduation Summer Semester December Graduation Fall Semester December Graduation
- Be sure to submit application no later than the deadline dates listed on the form. Please note, that applying for graduation after the Priority Application Deadline may result in the student’s name not appearing in the printed Graduation program and could result in additional expenses or fees (i.e.: cap, gown, tassel, diploma cover, other) *
- If you plan to attend the graduation ceremony and/or receive your award you must pay the non-refundable $40 graduation fee. This fee does not include the purchase of caps/gowns.
5. Check your ATC Student Email
Congratulations on your Success from Albany Technical College!
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Registrar's office at 229-430-3510 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Degrees, diplomas, and certificates are mailed to the address on file approximately eight to twelve weeks after the semester ends or final grades are assigned. All college financial obligations must be met to receive a credential and/or transcript.