Location and Office Hours
Mon. - Thurs.
8 AM - 5 PM
8 AM - 4 PM
1704 South Slappey Blvd, Albany, GA 31701
Most students are eligible for some type of financial aid regardless of family financial circumstances. Basically, to be eligible for aid, students must:
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or a Renewal FAFSA designating Albany Technical College (school code 005601) to receive FAFSA results.
- Be a United States citizen or an eligible noncitizen.
- (If male and 18 or older) Be registered with Selective Service
- Be admitted to or enrolled in an eligible degree, diploma or certificate program.
- Be making Satisfactory Academic Progress as defined by the Albany Technical College Financial Aid Office.
- Not owe a refund on a student grant or be in default on a student loan.
The type of aid we offer is in the form of:
- Federal Work-Study Program
- Other Aid Available on Campus