Albany Technical College is approved for veterans' training under various programs. These programs are briefly described in the following paragraph. Check with the VA Representative in the Financial Aid office prior to enrolling in a course to assure that it meets current approval for Veterans Administration (VA) benefits.
- Chapter 30 Active duty educational assistance
- Chapter 31 Vocational rehabilitation for veterans with service-connected disabilities
- Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35 Dependents of Veterans (children/spouses of veterans with service-connected permanent and/or total disability or fatal injury)
- Chapter 1606 Montgomery GI Bill SR
Title 38 USC 3679(e) Compliance
For Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Ch 33) students and VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Ch 31) students, our tuition policy complies with 38 USC 3679(e) which means Post 9/11 and Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment students will not be charged or otherwise penalized due to a delay in VA tuition and fee payments. For eligibility consideration, a student must submit a VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE).
For more information please contact: