Albany Technical College’s Free Employer Services allows you to create your company's profile, post jobs, search student resumes and plan recruitment events.
- Employers may call the Office of Career Services with employment information. If employers have an immediate need, the Career Services Staff will pull resumes from the database and refer students with the desired qualifications.
- Career Services will also ensure that instructional staff is apprised of job opportunities pertinent to their particular specialty.
- Employers are invited to participate in our Spring and Fall Career Fair. The Career Fair is FREE to participating employers.
- Opportunities for on-campus individualized recruitment.
- The Career Services Office can help you locate students for apprenticeship and paid internship opportunities.
- The Career Services staff avails itself in assisting faculty in the promotion of work ethics and employability skills through the provision of employability skills seminars in the classroom setting. This is just another avenue we take to ensure quality student and graduate referrals.
Employer Follow-Up Survey
As an employer of an Albany Technical College graduate, your opinion of our educational training program is very important. Albany Technical College values your input to ensure the continuous improvement of our programs and services. EMPLOYERS PLEASE COMPLETE THE SURVEY BELOW>